10, Watersedge, Oldtown Demesne, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 K859
€279,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 2006.
- Extends to a spacious 119m2.
- Located in a highly desirable development.
- High quality kitchen appliances.
- Solid American walnut hardwood doors.
- Attic with shelving for storage with pull down retractable stairs.
- Designated parking.
- Gas fired central heating.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- Well maintained landscaped green areas.
- Management fee €1550 per annum to include refuse and landscaping.
- All carpets, curtains, blinds, light fittings and appliances included.
- A short walk to amenities such as schools, shops, crèche, playschool, Monread Shopping centre, local park, leisure centre and sporting facilities.
- Within walking distance of Naas Town centre with its array of shops and restaurants.
- Close access to the M7 motorway and the Arrow rail link in Sallins.
Accommodation in this home briefly comprises hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, utility, guest wc, storage room. Upstairs 3 double bedrooms (main en-suite) and bathroom.
- With porcelain floor and large hotpress off.
- Living/Dining Room
- 6.125mxx 3.83m
- This is a beautiful bright spacious room with windows of dual aspect overlooking the GAA pitches. It features a gas fired stove and a porcelain floor.
- 4.40m x 2.97m (14'5" x 9'9")
- The sophisticated kitchen is in high gloss with stone Corian counter top and an island with walnut waterfall edge. It offers the very best of kitchen appliances with a four ring Gaggenau hob, Gaggenau extractor fan, Gaggenau dishwasher and Siemens hob, two Siemens ovens, Siemens microwave, Siemens integrated coffee machine and Liebherr fridge freezer. With porcelain tiled floor.
- Utility Room
- 2.65m x 1.78m (8'8" x 5'10")
- The utility has a range of storage unira and drawers of shaker style oak. With Powerpoint washing machine and tiled floor.
- Guest WC
- 1.40m x 1.26m (4'7" x 4'2")
- Beautifully tiled and wallpapered, it has a countertop bowl whb and wc.
- Storage Room
- 1.31m x 1.18m (4'3" x 3'11")
- With tiled floor.
- 2.11m x 1.93m (6'11" x 6'4")
- With access to attic via Stira stairs and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.94m x 2.90m (12'11" x 9'6")
- A generous double bedroom with a laminate walnut floor and sliding doors to bedroom 2.
- 1.79m x 1.47m (5'10" x 4'10")
- The en-suite is fully tiled and includes wc, whb, large shower and heated ladder towel rail.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.90m x 3.11m (12'10" x 10'2")
- A double bedroom with laminate walnut floor and quality built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.60m x 3.40m (11'10" x 11'2")
- Another double room with carpet floor and fitted wardrobes.
- 2.09m x 1.79m (6'10" x 5'10")
- The main bathroom is fully tiled. It includes wc, whb and bath with overhead shower.
Energy Performance Indicator: 10025578671
From Naas Main street take the Sallins Road. After the Crossings motor dealers take the next left into Oldtown Demesne. Follow the road looking out for the signs for The Watersedge. Turn right and then enter the first archway on the right. Number 10 is in the building on the right, just go up the stairs and it is the door on the right.