Rushborough, Irishtown, Mountmellick, Co. Laois, R32FK63
€240,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- 3 Bedrooms
- Master bedroom ensuite
- Attic ready for conversion
- Mature Gardens
- Sought after location
- Ample parking
- walking distance to amenities
The property has been in the same family ownership for 57 years
Mountmellick a Quaker town in its origins, has some beautiful architecture and has a great community spirit. This dwelling has a versatile layout and rooms are very well proportioned and have large window openings making it bright and airy. The rooms flow well from one to another with the main living areas and bedrooms divided by a welcoming entrance hall.
The kitchen has a wealth of cupboards, and ideally located off the dining room with views out over the garden. From the kitchen there is access to a covered terrace area allowing one to sit and enjoy the garden all year round. The sitting room is of grand proportion and has an open fireplace. There are three double bedrooms with the master bedroom ensuite. There is a family bathroom. In addition, there is a huge attic space (partially floored) ready for conversion with windows overlooking the gardens
The property offers plenty of flexibility and scope to further enhance subject to the usual consents.
Situated in generous gardens and grounds which extend to about 0.42 acres and set well back from the road the property enjoys a high degree of privacy. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of established shrubs and trees interspersed with colourful flower borders which change with the seasons. A covered terrace provides an ideal area to relax and take in the garden and views beyond. There is also a secret wood which could be incorporated into the garden if desired.
- Entrance Hall
- 4.27m x 1.68m (14'0" x 5'6")
- Through the porch the entrance hall provides access to all rooms. Carpet. radiator. Fitted Storage Press
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- 4.88m x 4.27m (16'0" x 14'0")
- Located to the rear of the house. Lino floor. Rayburn Oil Cooker. Range of wall units for storage. Overlooking the large mature garden.
- Dining Room
- 4.88m x 3.66m (16'0" x 12'0")
- Also at the rear of the house. Carpet. Open Fire. Overlooking the garden with two large windows.
- Living Room
- 4.88m x 3.66m (16'0" x 12'0")
- To the front of the house this spacious room is the ideal room to enjoy the front garden with open fire. Carpet.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.96m x 3.66m (13' x 12'0")
- Double Room to the front of the house with 2 fitted wardropes, whb, carpet
- Bedroom 2
- 3.35m x 3.05m (11' x 10'0")
- Master bedroom to the front of the house with ensuite, fitted wardrope, carpet
- 1.80m x 0.90m (5'11" x 2'11")
- Tiled. WC & whb. Electric Shower
- Bedroom 3
- 11.00m x 3.58m (36'1" x 11'9")
- 3 Double Room to the rear of the house with fitted wardrobe
- Store Room
- 1.83m x 0.91m (6'0" x 3')
- Located at the end of the Hallway ideal location for a stairs to the attic.
- 2.13m x 1.90m (7' x 6'3")
- Arranged as shower room, fully tiled, Electric Shower, whb
Energy Performance Indicator: 445.11 kWh/m²/yr
Portlaoise to Mountmellick Road (N80) & close proximity to town centre. On the entrance to Mountmellick from Portlaoise through the roundabout the house is 6th on the right.. R32FK63