10, Beechmount Park, Mucklagh, Tullamore, Co Offaly, R35DP97
€95,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
71 Sqm approx
- Walking distance of all village amenities
- 5km from Tullamore Town
- Overlooking green area
- Cul de sac location
- Off-street parking
- Private garden
Superb opportunity to purchase this 2 bedroomed semi-detached bungalow on a corner site and overlooking a lovely landscaped green. The property is located in the village of Mucklagh approx. 5km from Tullamore. All the conveniences of the village such as Shop, School, Church and community centre are all in walking distance of the property. The property offers the purchaser their chance to stamp their own personality on this special home.
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room
- 3.74m x 2.73m (12'3" x 8'11")
- Front aspect, fireplace with open fire.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 4.00m x 3.67m (13'1" x 12'0")
- With Stanley Range and sunny aspect
- 2.52m x 1.69m (8'3" x 5'7")
- With tiled floor, wall and floor units, door to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.94m x 3.31m (12'11" x 10'10")
- Rear aspect, double room with built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2
- 2.94m x 2.14m (9'8" x 7'0")
- With front aspect
- 1.94m x 1.84m (6'4" x 6'0")
- Contains WC, whb and shower, plumbed for washing machine.
Energy Performance Indicator: 197.86