Ballyduff, Tullamore, Co Offaly, R35E225
€300,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
108 Sqm approx
- Dual Heating - OFCH and Solid Fuel
- Water Softener
- On the mains
- Walls pumped
- Stira to attic
- Zoned Commercial
- Large detached garage and shed
A superb opportunity to purchase this wonderful bungalow residence which is so conveniently located close to Tullamore Town and all amenities. The property is set on a generous site and the accommodation is bright owing to a lovely south westerly orientation and is very well maintained throughout. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, sitting room, living room, kitchen, 3 large double bedrooms, bathroom and wc. The property is set on mature gardens with extensive lawns. The property is on commercially zoned land which offers the purchaser potential to for commercial enterprise (subject to planning permission)
- Entrance Hallway
- 4.72m x 1.80m (15'6" x 5'11")
- Sitting Room
- 4.35m x 3.98m (14'3" x 13'1")
- Front aspect, open fire, laminated floor.
- Living/Dining Room
- 3.92m x 3.68m (12'10" x 12'1")
- Solid fuel calypso range, bright spacious room.
- 3.62m x 2.51m (11'11" x 8'3")
- Wall and floor units, Tiled splash back, door to rear garden.
- 2.60m x 1.00m (8'6" x 3'3")
- Toilet, fully tiled.
- 2.60m x 1.63m (8'6" x 5'4")
- Fully tiled, toilet, whb, contemporary shower enclosure, bath.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.86m x 4.00m (15'11" x 13'1")
- Front aspect, built in wardrobes, laminated floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.81m x 3.65m (12'6" x 12')
- Stira to attic, built in wardrobe, laminated floor, rear aspect.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.00m x 3.71m (13'1" x 12'2")
- Front aspect, laminate floor.
Energy Performance Indicator: 285.79