3, Meadow Court, Daingean, Co Offaly, R35XH77
€190,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Water softener
- Garden shed
- South facing back garden
- Sitting Room
- 4.80m x 3.76m (15'9" x 12'4")
- A generous sitting room with carpeted floor, feature open fireplace, bay window with front aspect. Double doors open in to the dining room.
- Dining Room
- 4.80m x 3.80m (15'9" x 12'6")
- Beautiful sunny room with semi solid oak flooring with patio door to the back garden.
- 5.00m x 3.80m (16'5" x 12'6")
- Bright and sunny back garden with double oven, beech wall and floor units, ceramic hob and extractor fan. tiled floor and tiled splashback.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.90m x 3.33m (12'10" x 10'11")
- Beautiful master bedroom with front aspect, en suite, range of built in wardrobes and built in dressing table. Bay window with view of large green.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.51m x 2.56m (11'6" x 8'5")
- Downstairs bedroom with sliding door into an ensuite.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.00m x 3.17m (13'1" x 10'5")
- Generous double bedroom with sunny aspect, carpeted and built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4
- 2.86m x 2.82m (9'5" x 9'3")
- Smaller double bedroom with sunny rear aspect and built in wardrobes.
- 2.43m x 2.09m (8' x 6'10")
- Beautifully presented. Tiled floor to ceiling. Contains wc, whb, small bath with shower attachment and bidet.
Energy Performance Indicator: 231.34 kwh/m2/yr
In Daingean village, cross the canal bridge, travel past the GAA pitch on the right hand side for 0.5 miles. Meadow Court is on the right hand side.