Penny Lane Cottage, Townpark, Daingean, Co Offaly, R35W726
€330,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Water softener
- Electric Gates
- Beautiful private site
- Laurel hedging surrounding garden
- Spacious accommodation
- Dual heating
- Double Garage - insulated
- SITE 0.75 acres
The accommodation is bright and airy throughout and comprises entrance hallway, dining room with archway through to kitchen/breakfast room with patio doors to the garden, utility room with door to rear garden, bathroom, downstairs bedroom and large sitting room. Upstairs there is a very spacious master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom. There are two further large bedrooms and another bathroom.
There is a double garage with roller doors and stairs to an open area for storage. The garage is fully insulated and is wired for electricity. The entire site is surrounded by laurel hedging and there are electric gates at the entrance.
Viewing of this wonderful property comes highly recommended.
- Dining Room
- 4.62m x 3.50m (15'2" x 11'6")
- Solid pine floor, front aspect with bay window, archway through to Kitchen/Breakfast room.
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- 6.75m x 3.42m (22'2" x 11'3")
- Wall and floor solid pippy oak kitchen units, gas hob, integrated dishwasher. solid fuel Stanley range, integrated electrolux oven. Patio doors to rear garden, slate floor.
- Utility Room
- 3.81m x 2.94m (12'6" x 9'8")
- Internal boiler, wall to floor pippy oak units, door to back garden, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, tiled splashback.
- 2.12m x 1.84m (6'11" x 6'0")
- Fully tiled , wc, whb and Triton T90sr electric shower.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.38m x 3.07m (11'1" x 10'1")
- Laminate floor, rear aspect.
- Sitting Room
- 5.54m x 4.82m (18'2" x 15'10")
- Solid oak floor, marble fireplace and hearth, insert solid fuel stove, front aspect with bay window.
- Master Bedroom
- 5.17m x 4.62m (17' x 15'2")
- Rear aspect, ensuite with wc, whb and ornate stand alone bath, walk in wardrobe, semi solid pine floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.46m x 3.36m (11'4" x 11'0")
- Front aspect, very spacious, semi solid pine floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.68m x 3.10m (12'1" x 10'2")
- Front aspect double bedroom with built in wardrobes and built in dressing table, semi solid pine floor.
- 2.60m x 2.45m (8'6" x 8'0")
- Fully tiled, wc, whb and bath.
Energy Performance Indicator: 130.98/kwh/m2/yr
From Tullamore take the Cappincur Road to Ballinagar. At the crossroads in Ballinagar turn left. Pass Daingean Bog on your left hand side. Take a left turn onto R402 and take the second left turn. Penny Lane is along the road on the right hand side. Penny Lane is 15km from Tullamore Town.