Graduate OpportunityJanuary 2, 2019
Sherry FitzGerald John Rohan, Waterford currently have an opportunity for a Graduate to join our team in Waterford. This is a permanent role and is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to get into the property industry.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent level of customer service, representing the Sherry Fitz Way in all dealings.
- Responsible for providing support and assistance to the overall branch to ensure the efficient and smooth running of the day to day business requirements.
- Deliver a positive customer service experience for all vendors, buyers and potential buyers, from calls to viewings, qualifying needs, following through on commitments, increasing vendor and buyer satisfaction, leading to recommendations and repeat business.
- Responsible for conducting viewings, surveys, buyer calls and call backs.
- Always ensure all enquiries are accurately recorded and up to date on RPS.
- Report to branch manager on all daily activity regarding properties and seek advice and guidance.
- Liaise with branch administrators & relevant team members within the branch network to ensure they have up to date & relevant information for all property files.
- Work with negotiators and branch in relation to helping with measure ups, floor plans and brochure writing in conjunction with the sales team.
- Be an effective team member of the branch team by contributing to support the branch to achieve their various sales targets.
- Support with the preparation of MA kits.
- Support with the boards process.
- Provide admin support to the branch and sales negotiators and deal with various issues as they arise.
- Lives the Company Values in all dealings with colleagues and takes responsibility for their own development by undertaking activities to broaden experience & market knowledge, when also sharing your expertise & providing coaching & feedback to others.
- Assist with any branch projects as required.
- Is aware of, understands and compiles with all of the relevant provisions of the PSR Act, current Anti Money Laundering, BER and Data Protection Legislation and any other legislation relevant to a property professional operating in Ireland.
- To adhere to all company policies.
- Between 1 – 2 years experience in residential sales or at least 2 – 3 years previous administration experience.
- Proficient in RPM and working knowledge of Word, Excel and MS Outlook.
- Excellent telephone, customer service and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
To apply please email a cover letter and your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com