Keadue, Coolballow, Wexford Town,Y35 N8W6
€370,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Located on the outskirts of Wexford Town
- Flexible living
- Panoramic views
- mature well planted garden
Situated on the outskirts of Wexford Town the property is close to Johnstown Castle, The Department of Agriculture, Piercestown and Murrintown.
This home provides flexible living, for instance,
the back ensuite bedroom could be incorporated with the garage to make a "Granny Flat" (subject to the relevant planning permission) and the dining room could be an office, playroom or study as there is ample room in the kitchen for dining area.
There are two extra rooms that have been added over the years namely a large front porch to the front and a sunroom to the side, both have ample room for seating.
This is a great family home situated in a great location, on a mature well planted site.
- Front Porch
- 4.45m x 2.86m (14'7" x 9'5")
- Fantastic addition, enjoys great views and comes with the benefit of tiled flooring.
- 8.40m x 1.00m (27'7" x 3'3")
- With solid wooden flooring.
- Sitting Room
- 5.88m x 3.95m (19'3" x 13')
- Bright and spacious with solid wood flooring, feature open fireplace with cast iron solid fuel fuel stove, coving and enjoys access to both the sunroom and diningroom.
- 4.32m x 2.89m (14'2" x 9'6")
- Great views from this elevated site, with tile flooring and double doors to rear patio
- Dining Room
- 4.25m x 3.81m (13'11" x 12'6")
- Provides many options including a study, office or playroom.
- 3.62m x 2.69m (11'11" x 8'10")
- Currently used as an office, with laminate wood flooring, built in shelving and storage
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 7.12m x 3.97m (23'4" x 13'0")
- With generous fitted kitchen units with matching islane, and tile splash back
- Bedroom 1 with Jack and Jill ensuite
- 3.94m x 3.32m (12'11" x 10'11")
- With solid wood flooring and built wardrobes
- Jace & Jill Ensuite
- 2.47m x 2.28m (8'1" x 7'6")
- With linoleum flooring, tile shower, Triton shower, WC and wash hand basin
- Bedroom 2 with Jack and Jill Ensuite
- 4.06m x 3.34m (13'4" x 10'11")
- With carpet flooring, built in wardrobes and wash hand basin
- 2.99m x 2.68m (9'10" x 8'10")
- Spacious with mains shower, bidet, w.c. and w.h.b.
- Back Hall
- 2.84m x 1.82m (9'4" x 6')
- With tiled flooring and door to back garden.
- 2.12m x 1.61m (6'11" x 5'3")
- Master Bedroom
- 4.41m x 3.82m (14'6" x 12'6")
- With carpet flooring and walk-in-wardrobe
- 3.18m x 1.32m (10'5" x 4'4")
- With tile flooring and walls, electric shower, w.c. and w.h.b.
- Walk in storage
- 1.75m x 1.55m (5'9" x 5'1")
- Attached Garage
- 6.42m x 2.84m (21'1" x 9'4")
- Accessed via the store room and from the front of the house
Energy Performance Indicator: 191.33
From Wexford proceed up Whiterock Hill, continue passing The Ard Uisce Development on the left hand side and the house is the final property on the right hand side before the crossroads.