Amber Lodge, Curracloe, Co Wexford,Y21WE29
€725,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- 3 km to Curracloe beach, 8 km to Wexford Town
- 320 sqm detached house in pristine condition
- Detached garage of some 80 sqm
- 5 bedrooms with large living areas plus home office/study
- Electric gates
- Downstairs bedroom with ensuite
- Low maintenance gardens
- 8.23 acres laid out with stables and tack room, floodlit sand arena, 5 paddocks
The entrance hall is a large bright space with access to most of the rooms on the ground floor. On the Westerly side of the house is the sitting room with access directly into the sun room. To the rear is a generous ensuite double bedroom. On the East side of the house is an office/study and the (approx 45 sqm) kitchen/dining area which leads, through double doors, to a playroom/second living room. Both the sunroom and playroom have direct access to the gardens.
Upstairs there are four bedrooms (the Master is an ensuite room) and a family bathroom.
Thats what it is, but what will it do for your life?
This is a great part of Wexford to live with this home being only 3 km to the stunning Curracloe beach and Raven Point, under 8 km to Wexford Town, 4 km to Castlebridge Village and under 150 km to Dublin Airport.
This is a property that will accommodate your lifestyle for so many reasons. It is a lovely comfortable home with lots of indoor space including office and study rooms so it will naturally accommodate working from home while still being part of family life. The living rooms are very generous and are flooded with natural light through the use of bay windows, French doors, velux windows in fact natural light flows throughout this house.
The downstairs ensuite bedroom is a welcome inclusion and there is a large utility room off the kitchen with access to the guest WC and hot press.
Outside there is a detached 80 sqm garage and to the north of the property are modern steel framed stables of some 240 sqm and a newly built floodlit sand arena. The entire is enclosed in high quality four post rails. West of this is paddock so if you have an equine interest this is a property you should see.
Viewing is strictly by appointment through the Agent, but this is a property that should be viewed to be fully appreciated.
8.23 acres divided into 5 stud railed paddocks, stables, sand arena, railed paddocks, front of house is south facing. U shaped site with 3 folios: WX19343F, WX40070F, WX41655F. Septic tank, mains water, electric gates, large treehouse in garden.
- Entrance Hall
- 7.9m x 2.4m (25'9" x 7'9")
- With solid wood flooring
- Living Room
- 5.0m x 4.9m (16'3" x 16'1")
- With carpet flooring, feature fireplace with cast iron insert, bay window and opening in to sunroom
- 5.2m x 4.5m (16'11" x 14'9")
- With carpet flooring, vaulted timber clad ceiling, Velux windows, and double doors to the rear garden
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 9.2m x 4.9m (30'0" x 16'1")
- With tile flooring and splash back, fitted shaker style kitchen units with granite worktops and matching island, american-style fridge freezer, gas hob, electric oven, Velux window, feature bay window and double doors leading in to the playroom
- 5.0m x 4.4m (16'5" x 14'5")
- With solid wood flooring, feature bay window and double doors to the side garden
- Utility Room
- 4.8m x 3.3m (15'10" x 10'11")
- With tile flooring, fitted storage untis, and plumbed for washing machine. Access to downstairs hot press and Guest WC
- Guest WC
- 2.2m x 0.9m (7'3" x 3'1")
- With tile flooring and walls, WC and wash hand basin
- Bedroom 1
- 4.4m x 3.1m (14'3" x 10'0")
- With solid wood flooring, built in wardrobes and TV point
- 2.5m x 1.3m (8'0" x 4'1")
- With tile flooring and walls, WE, wash hand basin, electric shower and heated towel rail
- FIRST FLOOR
- 6.8m x 1.5m (22'3" x 4'11")
- With carpet flooring
- Bedroom 2
- 4.8m x 4.6m (15'8" x 15')
- (Currently used as a second home office/library). With solid wood flooring and feature fireplace (gas) with cast iron insert
- Bedroom 3
- 3.7m x 3.4m (12'2" x 11'0")
- With carpet flooring and built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 4
- 6.0m x 3.4m (19'6" x 11'0")
- With carpet flooring and built in wardrobes
- Master Bedroom
- 4.8m x 4.0m (15'7" x 13'2")
- With carpet flooring, built in wardrobes & TV point
- 2.7m x 2.2m (8'8" x 7'1")
- With tile flooring and walls, shower, WC and wash hand basin
- Walk-in Hot Press Upstairs
- 4.3m x 2.7m (13'11" x 8'9")
- With tile flooring and walls, electric shower, corner jacuzzi bath, WC and wash hand basin
- 10.0m x 8.0m (32'10" x 26'3")
- 60.0m x 40.0m (196'10" x 131'3")
- Covered barn with 6/8 individual boxes, tack room with WHB, store room and 4-Horse walker
Energy Performance Indicator: 199.49
Continue north over Wexford Bridge. Turn right in Ardcavan signposted Curracloe (approx 3.3 km). Follow this road for 3.8 km and the property is on the left hand side.