72, Goodtide Harbour, Batt Street, Wexford, Y35 E737
€130,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Stunning Sea Views!!
- Private allocated parking space
- Well maintained communal garden
- Short stroll to Wexford main street
The fantastic sea views is what makes this two bedroom first floor apartment stand out from most of the others in the development.
Accommodation includes a large open plan living area with a well laid out kitchen with both waist and eye level units and dining/sitting area.
Other accommodation includes two double bedrooms (main with shower ensuite), a good sized bathroom and a small store room.
All the amenities in Wexford Town are within walking distance and once again the views are breathtaking.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Room
- 5.18m x 5.13m (17' x 16'10")
- With laminate wood flooring, tile splash back, fitted kitchen units, under counter fridge, electric hob and oven and sliding doors to balcony
- 2.50m x 1.62m (8'2" x 5'4")
- With tile flooring and bath, bath, WC, and wash hand basin
- Master Bedroom
- 3.70m x 3.18m (12'2" x 10'5")
- With laminate wood flooring and built in storage units
- 2.01m x 1.02m (6'7" x 3'4")
- With tile flooring and shower, shower, WC and wash hand basin
- Bedroom 2
- 3.62m x 2.67m (11'11" x 8'9")
- With laminate wood flooring
Energy Performance Indicator: 182.12
From Wexford town centre, proceed out the Rosslare Road leaving the Talbot Hotel behind you. At the top of the hill Batt Street is on your left hand side and the Goodtide Complex overlooks the sea at the end of Batt Street.