14, Millhouse, Newtown Commons, New Ross, Co Wexford, Y34 T104
€125,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- 82 square metre semi detached property
- 2 bed bungalow
- Small retirees development
- Easy maintained clearly defined gardens
- East facing garden to the rear
- Ready to move into and make your own
No 14 is an 82sqm bungalow that is fully wheelchair accessible and is presented in fantastic condition throughout. Accommodation briefly comprises a large bright open plan kitchen/dining/living room, 2 bedrooms, and a large bathroom. The master bedroom has the benefit of double doors leading out to the private enclosed east facing rear garden.
This property would make an excellent retirement home, investment opportunity or family home, and must be viewed to be appreciated. It is within 2 kilometres of schools, shops, pubs and a host of local and town amenities.
Folio WX53909F. Mains services. East facing rear garden. Built 2005. Electric storage heating
- Entrance Hall
- 2.23m x 1.60m (7'4" x 5'3")
- With storage area (1.63m x 0.6m)
- Living/Dining Room
- L shaped area. Kitchen (2.42m x 3.65m) with tile flooring and splash back, fitted shaker style kitchen units. Living room (6m x 3.9m) is a large bright room with laminated wood effect flooring, feature open fireplace with wooden surround and feature bay window
- 3.65m x 2.42m (12' x 7'11")
- Just off the main living/dining area.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.20m x 2.50m (13'9" x 8'2")
- With laminate wood flooring
- Master Bedroom
- 4.20m x 3.70m (13'9" x 12'2")
- Bright room with laminate wood flooring, built in wardrobes and double doors to the rear garden
- 2.46m x 2.14m (8'1" x 7'0")
- With linoleum flooring, tile wall, shower, WC and wash hand basin
Energy Performance Indicator: 363.61
From the quays, turn onto Charles Street, turning left onto North Street and then right onto Mary Street. At the roundabout, turn left onto Haughton Place and onto The Maudlins. At the roundabout turn right onto Irishtown. After approx 1.4 km pass over the stone bridge and turn left, take the first right and the property is on the left hand side.