22, Newlands, Wexford Town,Y35 C3V8
€179,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- 62 sqm 2 bed detached bungalow
- Central town address
- Quiet settled estate
- Front and rear gardens and side access
- Bathroom recently refurbished
The Newlands Estate is very convenient, a short walk to Wexford General Hospital, local shops, an ALDI and a host of other amenities such as pre-schools and National schools, and Main Street is under 2 km away.
No. 22 is a 62 sqm 2 bedroom bungalow perfect as a start-up home, for someone downsizing. or as an investment opportunity. Accommodation comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, wet room and 2 bedrooms. The property has side access and mature front and back gardens (with a shed in the rear garden).
The sale of this property offers you a good solid house, in a great town location, while still benefiting from being in a quiet residential estate.
OFCH, Folio No. WX10193F
- Entrance Hall
- 2.68m x 1.19m (8'10" x 3'11")
- With linoleum flooring
- Living Room
- 5.32m x 3.90m (17'5" x 12'10")
- With carpet flooring, built in shelving and display units, and feature open fireplace
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 3.80m x 2.96m (12'6" x 9'9")
- With linoleum flooring, built in kitchen units, under counter fridge, washing machine, electric grill and oven
- Bedroom 1
- 3.10m x 2.69m (10'2" x 8'10")
- With carpet flooring and built-in wardrobes
- 1.97m x 1.79m (6'6" x 5'10")
- Recently refurbished. With tile flooring and walls, Triton t90z shower, WC and WHB
- Bedroom 2
- 3.65m x 2.66m (12' x 8'9")
- With carpet flooring
Energy Performance Indicator: 321.24
From Wexford town proceed on the R769 (Newtown Road) towards the hospital. At the junction at Wexford General Hospital turn left. Newlands is the first estate on the right hand side.