5, Spawell Lane, Spawell Road, Wexford, Y35 F1H5
€225,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Great central location
- Mid-terrace with rear access
- Views over the Slaney
- 145 sqm over three stories
- Off-street parking
- Central heating and 2 open fires
- 3 bedrooms, 2 living rooms, 2 bath
This is a really great location with town an easy walk and where you also benefit from having the privacy of a small estate but being surrounded by well-maintained homes with a real neighbourhood feel.
The property is 145 sqm over three stories and is a light filled home, with parking to the front and a low maintenance rear garden. There is rear access so you have the advantages of a terraced home without any of the negatives.
In effect, you walk into the house in the middle floor, where there is a bright light filled living room with open fire. Also on this floor is the third bedroom which could easily be used as a home office/spare bedroom. Downstairs there is a kitchen (with utility room) and living room. This is another bright room with an open fire and sliding doors to the enclosed rear garden. There is also a guest WC on this floor.
Upstairs there is a large main bedroom with an ensuite. This room is an unusual shape that adds to the feeling of space and with two rear facing windows with great views over the estuary, has a sense of elegance and style. Also on this floor is the second bedroom and family bathroom.
All in all, this is a really lovely naturally bright home, in a great location that would suit many needs.
Folio: WX31330F. Gas central heating (individually metered). Management Fee €375 per annum. Parking front and rear (through the Redmond Cove development). SW facing to the front.
- Entrance Hall
- 4.07m x 3.31m (13'4" x 10'10")
- With laminate wood flooring
- Sitting Room
- 5.97m x 4.06m (19'7" x 13'4")
- With laminate wood flooring and feature open fireplace. View over Redmond Cove to the Slaney
- Bedroom 1
- 4.06m x 3.75m (13'4" x 12'4")
- With carpet flooring
- LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- 6.38m x 5.98m (20'11" x 19'7")
- Kitchen with linoleum flooring, tile splash back, fitted shaker style kitchen units, compact dishwasher, electric oven, 4 ring gas hob and fridge freezer. Living room with laminate wood flooring, feature open fireplace and sliding doors to rear garden
- Utility Room
- 2.60m x 1.64m (8'6" x 5'5")
- With linoleum flooring, built in storage, and plumbed for washing machine
- FIRST FLOOR
- 5.77m x 4.13m (18'11" x 13'7")
- With carpet flooring
- Bedroom 2
- 3.58m x 2.61m (11'9" x 8'7")
- With carpet flooring and built in wardrobes
- 2.00m x 1.87m (6'7" x 6'2")
- With linoleum flooring, Triton shower, WC and wash hand basin
- Master Bedroom
- 5.99m x 4.63m (19'8" x 15'2")
- With carpet flooring, feature bay window and a second window, built in wardrobes and TV point. Beautiful views over The Slaney
- 2.08m x 1.37m (6'10" x 4'6")
- With linoleum flooring, tile shower, Triton shower, WC and wash hand basin
Energy Performance Indicator: 183.86
From Wexford Quays, turn left at Dunnes and continue onto the small roundabout at the bottom of Hill Street. Continue straight through onto Spawell Road. Spawell Lane is the second on the right, just after Redmond Park on the left.