Okolica, Kingsford, Barntown, Co Wexford, Y35 RV02
€265,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Full height and corner windows drink in the stunning panoramic views
- Lofted ceilings in the living areas add to the sense of space and light
- 3/4 acre site ready for your stamp
- Large detached garage and shed onsite
- Master bedroom ensuite
- Large family bathroom
- Stira access to large attic area
- OFCH, septic tank & well water
You will feel on top of the world when you look out over the county and beyond from this lovely 146 sqm house in Barntown.
Okolica, which means neighbourhood, lives up to its name. This is a warm and welcoming home surrounded by great neighbours, standing on a beautiful site of almost 1 acre and the views have to be seen to be truly appreciated.
Living here you are 4 km to Barntown National School, 750 m to Kingsford Equestrian Centre, and 3.2 km brings you on to the N25 so access to Wexford town and county, Waterford and beyond is very easy. So while you have all that country life has to offer you also have great connectivity.
As with most country homes in Ireland the most used access is the back door which leads into a well-appointed utility room and on to the almost 30 sqm kitchen/dining room the heart of this fine home. While modern and bright this area has a country kitchen feel with large island unit, lots of storage and clearly defined dining area. Through double doors you are lead naturally into the sun room with patio doors to the rear and open fireplace a perfect snug whether cooling down on a hot day or snuggling up on a cold one!
The formal sitting room (almost 25 sqm) has its central focuses a large fireplace (with inset stove) and a double height window so this room drinks in the light and beauty of the surrounding countryside.
The family bathroom boasts a Jacuzzi bath and has separate shower area. There are three bedrooms, all with their own characteristics one has a corner window, two have walk in closet space, and the main bedroom has an ensuite.
The front of the house faces north west to make the most of the views.
Folio No. WX33067F. OFCH, well water, registered septic tank, detached garage (8m x 5.5m), detached shed, alarmed.
- Entrance Hall
- 3.6m x 1.5m (11'10" x 4'11")
- With carpet flooring
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 6.8m x 4.3m (22'4" x 14'0")
- With tile flooring and back splash, fitted kitchen units, integrated fridge freezer, double oven, 4 ring gas hob and integrated dishwasher. The dining room has solid wood flooring, and glass double doors to the sunroom
- Utility Room
- 3.6m x 2.0m (11'10" x 6'7")
- With solid wood flooring, tile splash back, fitted storage units, Belfast sink and plumbed for washing machine
- 4.2m x 3.9m (13'7" x 12'10")
- With solid wood flooring, feature open fireplace with cast iron surround, TV point and sliding doors to rear patio
- Living Room
- 5.4m x 4.6m (17'9" x 15'1")
- With solid wood flooring, feature double height ceiling with exposed ceiling beams, recessed lighting, feature apex double height window, sandstone fireplace with inset stove & TV point
- Hot Press
- Walk-in hot press
- Storage Room
- Bedroom 1
- 3.6m x 3.3m (11'11" x 10'10")
- With carpet flooring, and feature corner window
- 3.3m x 2.4m (10'10" x 7'10")
- With tile flooring and walls, corner jacuzzi bath, vanity wash hand basin, WC, and power shower
- Bedroom 2
- 3.7m x 3.3m (12'2" x 10'10")
- With solid wood flooring and TV point
- Master Bedroom
- 4.4m x 4.2m (14'4" x 13'9")
- With solid wood flooring and feature corner window
- 2.2m x 1.5m (7'3" x 4'11")
- With solid wood flooring, tile walls, power sower, WC and wash hand basin
- Stira stairs
- access to really good attic space
Energy Performance Indicator: 218.14
From the Whitford Hotel continue onto the R7333 signposted Wellingtonbridge. After 2.7 km turn right onto L3027 (at the Mountain Bar). Continue for 2.2 km. Take a right onto an unsurfaced road - you will see the house name outside the property.