The Red House, Mountainmuck, Killurin, Co Wexford, Y21CK61
€320,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Site of 0.9 acres
- Detached house of 214 sqm
- Lots of natural light throughout
- Very sociable design with large open living room
- 4 bedrooms, 2 or which are downstairs
- Approximately 3 km to Glynn village
- 5 km to N25 at Tomcoole
This 214 sqm property has a lovely gravelled driveway, with beautifully laid out lawn and planted areas, a quiet wooded section, decked and paved patio areas and a simply wonderful house.
The main entrance brings you past the guest shower room and downstairs bedroom into the kitchen. The natural light in this room is gained from a large velux window over the sink. This leads into the dining room and further on to the living area.
This (approx 57 sqm) room is the centre of this home with vaulted ceiling, wooden flooring, patio door to the gardens, raised hearth with stove - a family and entertainment room where the gardens and sky are the backdrop to activity here.
Either from the dining room or the second (ramped) entrance you access the second downstairs bedroom or study room. This room is some 21 sqm with door leading to the decked area, great storage area with inbuilt desk and direct access to a WC.
Upstairs the master bedroom is an imposing room with luxurious carpet, walk through wardrobe and large bathroom. With its apex window there are lovely views over the surrounding countryside from this room. The second double bedroom upstairs is also a generous room with storage along one complete wall.
The mezzanine on this floor overlooks the living room and is currently used as an open plan office space.
This is a lovely family home on wonderful grounds from which you will enjoy all that life in the country offers.
Under stair utility room, OFCH, Septic tank, Folio No. WX24049F, 5 km to the N25 (Tomcoole), well water, outside shed, OFCH, Septic Tank, built C 1998
- Entrance Hall
- 3.6m x 1.5m (11'11" x 4'10")
- With tile flooring
- Guest WC
- 3.1m x 1.6m (10'0" x 5'3")
- With tile flooring and walls, power shower, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- Bedroom 2
- 4.9m x 4.0m (16'1" x 13')
- With carpet flooring
- 4.8m x 2.7m (15'7" x 8'9")
- With tile flooring, fitted kitchen units, feature Velux window, electric hob and double over, and integrated dishwasher
- Dining Room
- 4.8m x 4.2m (15'8" x 13'7")
- With tile flooring and recessed LED lighting
- Living Room
- 8.3m x 6.9m (27'2" x 22'8")
- With solid wood flooring, feature double height ceiling, timber clad ceiling, sliding door to patio, solid fuel stove on raised hearth
- Understair storage
- 2.0m x 1.0m (6'6" x 3'3")
- With tile flooring, and plumbed for washing machine
- Entrance Hall 2
- 2.5m x 2.0m (8'2" x 6'7")
- (ramped entrance). With tiled floor, alarm panel, storage area
- Bedroom 1/Office/Playroom
- 4.7m x 4.6m (15'3" x 15'1")
- With laminate wood flooring, recessed lighting, and glass panel door to side deck - the decked area is south east facing
- Direct access to WC
- 1.6m x 1.1m (5'1" x 3'8")
- With tile flooring and wall, wash hand basin & WC
- FIRST FLOOR
- Mezzanine Landing
- 4.1m x 3.4m (13'7" x 11'1")
- With carpet flooring and recessed LED lighting and Velux window. Overlooks the living room
- Master Bedroom
- 4.6m x 4.0m (15'1" x 13')
- With carpet flooring, feature Apex window and recessed lighting
- Walkthrough wardrobe
- 4.1m x 2.4m (13'7" x 8'0")
- With carpet flooring and built in shelving and storage
- 4.8m x 2.3m (15'8" x 7'5")
- With tile flooring and walls, power shower, bath, WC, bidet, wash hand basin and recessed lighting
- Bedroom 4
- 4.7m x 4.7m (15'4" x 15'3")
- With carpet flooring, build in wardrobes, recessed lighting
Energy Performance Indicator: 201.06
Travelling north on the N11, turn onto the R730 passing the Heritage Centre. Continue north (turning right after the railway bridge) for about 5.7 km. Turn left signposted Glynn. Continue through Glynn village until you come to a T junction and turn right. Continue for 1.9 km and turn right. The Red House is about 0.5 km along this road on the right.