27, Belard Manor, Glenealy, County Wicklow, A67 PX47
€285,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Attractive 3 bed semi detached home approx 94 sqm
- Fitted cream kitchen with integrated applicances
- Private sunny rear garden with deck and garden shed
- GFCH and Mains services
- Lovely village setting with mature planting throughoiut development
The accommodation is spacious and light filled with three bedrooms, master ensuite, living room, kitchen and family bathroom. Tastefully decorated throughout there is little the new owners would need or want to change. The rear garden is private with mature planting.
The Village of Glenealy offers a wonderful community with primary school, pub, convenience shop and a host of sports clubs.
The M11 is just 5km away making Glenealy the perfect choice for those who want the country life combined with a convenient lcoation.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid timber floor, understair storage and a guest wc
- Living Room
- 4.42m x 3.55m (14'6" x 11'8")
- Comfortable and bright living room with a solid timber floor, sandstone fireplace with gas fire inset, coving and double doors to kitchen
- Kitchen / Dining room
- 5.54m x 3.59m (18'2" x 11'9")
- Lovely light filled kitchen with mixed tiling and timber floor finishes, cream fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, integrated hob and oven, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, cream splash back tiling, spot lights and patio doors to the rear garden
- Quality laminate floor, hotpress and attic access
- Bedroom 1 (Master)
- Double bedroom to the front with a quality laminate floor. Ensuite with Triton electric shower, wc and wash hand basin
- Bedroom 2
- 2.77m x 2.58m (9'1" x 8'6")
- Double room with views to the rear garden with a laminate floor
- Bedroom 3
- 2.65m x 2.32m (8'8" x 7'7")
- Overlooking rear garden with a laminate floor currently used as a dressing room
- 1.86m x 1.71m (6'1" x 5'7")
- Ceramic tiled floors and wall surrounding bath with wc and wash hand basin
Energy Performance Indicator: 141.73
Travelling south on the N11 take the exit marked Wicklow /Rathnew. In Rathnew village turn left at the roundabout for Glenealy. In the village turn left at the church and cross over the level crossing and follow the road to the right. Belard Manor is straight ahead and no. 27 is on the right.