21, Glendasan Drive, Harbour View, Wicklow Town, Co. Wicklow, A67 T043
€365,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
Inside, the care and attention shown to this property by its current owners is evident at every turn. With a wonderful sun room extension to the rear and a living room with bespoke storage from Newcastle Design, this house is truly perfect.
The bright, well equipped family kitchen was recently installed by Newcastle Design and features polished quartz worktops, integrated appliances, tiled flooring and Belfast sink. Adjacent to the wonderful sunroom, with multi fuelled stove and access to the garden, this is the heart of the house and the perfect space for entertaining.
Outside, both the front and rear gardens have been fully landscaped. With extensive use of warm sandstone paving, raised beds and artificial grass, these private gardens are completely low maintanence - ideal for those seeking an easy life. To the rear, there is also a spacious workshop / shed included in the sale, and due side access providing additional storage area.
- Entrance Hall
- The pretty red door opens to reveal a bright an welcoming hallway with laminate wood flooring and restful colour scheme. There is spacious storage under the stairs, with alarm panel and ample space for coats etc.
- Living Room
- This beautiful reception room overlooks the landscaped front garden. With multi fuel stove set within pretty fireplace and laminate oak flooring, this room is comfortable and beautifully decorated. There is bespoke built in storage from Newcastle Design provides wonderful storage within the cream painted units while the curved oak counter top is perfect for tv and stereo etc.
- This wonderful family kitchen has recently been totally upgraded and remodelled by Newcastle Design. The gorgeous pale grey units provides excellent storage with fully integrated appliances and polished quartz worktops, while the porcelain tiled flooring, double oven with warming drawer and Belfast sink are evidence of the quality and attention to detail of this lovely space.
- This superb addition provides a wonderful second reception room and provides direct access to the south facing rear garden. There is porcelain tiled flooring, velux windows to provide additional light and a gorgeous multi fuel stove, allowing this room to be used year round.
- Bedroom 1
- Bright double bedroom with views to the front. Fitted with bespoke wardrobes and dressing table hand crafted by Remo Kitchens.
- Bedroom 2 / Dining room
- Spacious double bedroom with garden views to the rear. There is warm oak flooring and neutral decor and, while this room is currently laid out as a spacious dining room, it is equally suitable as a fine double bedroom.
- Large family bathroom with tiled floor and part tiled walls. Fitted with bath, wc, whb and Triton electric shower.
- The cream painted staircase leads to the upper floor and 2 further bedrooms
- Bedroom 3
- Pretty bedroom with southerly aspect and eves storage. Recessed lighting and attic access.
- Bedroom 4 (Master)
- This wonderful double bedroom benefits from exceptional storage within the fitted wardrobes, with sliding doors and both hanging and shelving space within. There are sea views to the front and a restful colour palette.
- Recently remodelled and upgraded to create a modern wet room with porcelain tiling throughout. Walk in shower, wc, whb and panelled ceiling with velux window.
Energy Performance Indicator: 147.34
Travelling south towards Wicklow town pass Tesco on your left. At the small round take the second exit going up hill bear right at the fork and turn left into "The Rise" Glendasan Drive is the second turn to the right.