45, Pebble Bay, Wicklow Town, Co Wicklow, A67 AY16
€470,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Detached property in a mature development
- Beautifully maintained throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Five double bedrooms
- Bright and spacious kitchen and separate dining room
- Mature rear garden with large sandstone patio area
- Close to primary and secondary schools
- walking distance to Wicklow Town
Only once you enter this property can you truly appreciate all that this wonderful family home has to offer.
The beautifully decorated interior is instantly appealing, with fixtures and fittings of the highest quality throughout. Offering a wonderful living room of a size rarely found in similar properties, and with extensive space and style as you proceed to the dining room, there is a real feeling of space and light throughout the house. With five large bedrooms upstairs - two ensuite, and a spacious family bathroom, this really is a spectacular property! Patio doors from the kitchen open onto the large, well maintained rear garden which has been carefully landscaped.
Pebble Bay is located close to all amenities schools, restaurants, shops and the beautiful harbour of this delightful coastal town.
Definitely a property which has to be viewed!
- Entrance Hall
- Inviting entrance hallway with tiled flooring, double doors on your left leading to the living room and a door on the right that leads to the family room. Stairs leads to first floor landing with accommodation off.
- Cloakroom providing excellent storage, this was originally a guest WC and could easily be reverted back.
- Living Room
- Beautiful, bright and spacious front facing reception room with solid timber flooring, this room boasts a picture bay window overlooking the front lawn, feature fireplace with gas fire inset, attractive ceiling coving and double doors that open out to the dining room.
- Family room
- Front facing family room with carpeting, this room also boast a bay window looking over the front lawn.
- Dining room
- This spacious room is the perfect for entertaining and is complete with solid timber flooring, ceiling coving and attractive lighting.
- Beautiful kitchen with tiled flooring, Solid maple kitchen units with tiled back splash, sliding doors lead to the patio area and a very spacious utility room off.
- Utility Room
- Spacious utility with excellent storage, this room is plumbed for a washing machine and dryer and has access to the side entrance.
- First floor landing
- Spacious landing area with solid timber flooring, hot-press and attic access, bedrooms and family bathroom off.
- Bedroom 1
- Front facing master bedroom with a walk in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom.
- With timber flooring, WC and WHB, tiled shower unit with a new Triton silent electric shower.
- Bedroom 2
- Rear facing double bedroom with timber flooring and en-suite, this room boasts wonderful sea views.
- With WC and WHB, tiled shower unit with a new electric Triton silence shower.
- Bedroom 3
- Rear facing double bedroom with timber flooring and built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4
- Rear facing double bedroom with timber flooring and attic access.
- Bedroom 5
- Front facing double bedroom with timber flooring and built in wardrobes.
- Family Bathroom
- Family bathroom with tiled flooring, Jacuzzi bath with tiled surround, WC and WHB, tiled shower unit with Triton T90si power shower.
Energy Performance Indicator: 168.34
Driving south into Wicklow Town turn right at the small roundabout at the Tennis Club and proceed up the hill. At the fork in the road veer right and the Pebble Bay development is a short distance further on the left hand side. Once in the development keep right and No 45 is further up on the left.