3, Abbey View, The Friary, Wicklow Town, County Wicklow, A67 DC78
€695,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
This lovely property features incredible sea views to the front and a fully landscaped and private rear garden to the rear. Abbey View is to the front of The Friary development and no expense has been spared, and no detail overlooked to create an exceptional property - exuding style and elegance at every turn. The soft, modern colour palette runs throughout the property, while lovely details such as the panelled walls and bespoke kitchen are sure to impress all who view. The house is equipped with "Smart Homes Sound System" throughout with control panel on each level. This is a very large detached home - perfect for family living - and extends to over 2600 sq. ft. With four bedrooms - most with their own bathrooms, an office and a range of reception rooms - there is ample space for all.
Just a short walk from the town, this property still retains a sense of privacy and exclusivity. The cobble lock driveway to the front, and the landscaped gardens to the rear are all beautifully maintained, and the garden is perfect for children and summer entertaining. Laid out over two levels there is a very large sandstone patio and dining area with railway sleepers creating interest. Steps lead to the upper lawn and the entire is both private and sunny - with a south westerly aspect.
This is an exceptional house - in an ideal location - and viewing is highly recommended
- Entrance Hall
- The wide front door opens to a large and bright hallway with tiled floor and access to the main reception rooms. The tasteful decor and modern colour palette evident throughout the property showcases the high ceilings and quality design of this beautiful home. The painted and panelled walls lead the eye upwards towards the main kitchen and dining area while under stairs storage is a useful addition and perfect for family life.
- Drawing Room
- The gracious reception room, with excellent proportions and stunning views is the perfect introduction to this wonderful property. Exceptionally large, with a polished stone fireplace with integral stove, the high ceilings and sea views are sure to please.
- Guest Bedroom 1
- Ideal for visitors, this very large double bedroom is located on the ground floor and benefits from gorgeous views over the Wicklow coast. Bright and spacious, with extensive fitted wardrobes and tasteful decor.
- Fully tiled, and also with access from the hallway, this well appointed bathroom is fitted with wc, whb, power shower and heated towel rail.
- No expense has been spare to create a wonderful family kitchen with extensive fitted units from Newcastle Design. The timber units with polished quartz worktops are sure to inspire even the most reluctant chef while the central island is the perfect spot for informal suppers, while also providing additional storage space. The large window draws the eye to the landscaped gardens to the rear, while the Rangemaster stove cooker is a wonderful focal point in this well laid out kitchen.
- Utility Room
- With polished porcelain tiled floor and extensive storage. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Dining area
- The kitchen extends to the spacious dining area with polished porcelain tiled flooring and French doors leading the landscaped gardens.
- Family room
- Adjacent to the dining area, this comfortable seating area with pellet stove is the perfect place to sit and relax after a busy day. Light the stove, put your feet up and unwind - while enjoying the open plan nature of this lovely space and its garden views.
- Master Bedroom 2
- A true Master bedroom - as befits a house of such style! This wonderful room has fabulous sea views to the front and the double height ceiling creates a bright and spacious room. Beautifully decorated throughout, with built in storage, tv point and seating area. Steps lead to a wonderful dressing room- fully fitted with extensive fitted storage and garden views to the rear. The master bathroom is adjacent
- Master Bathroom
- Well appointed, and fully tiled. Fitted with wc, whb, power shower with chrome fittings and heated towel rail.
- This spacious landing area has space for a super seating area from which to enjoy the amazing coastal views, and to Dublin beyond.
- Bedroom 3
- Very large double bedroom with views to the front. Extensive fitted wardrobes. Fully carpeted; tv ; sea views.
- Fully tiled and fitted with wc, whb, power shower and heated chrome towel rail.
- Bedroom 4
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, desk and storage. Juliette balcony overlooking the landscaped rear gardens..
- Beautiful family bathroom with amazing Jacuzzi bath with built in tv. Fully tiled and fitted with wc, whb and power shower over bath.
- Bedroom 5/Office
- Large single bedroom with velux window and fitted wardrobes.
Energy Performance Indicator: 253.01
Heading southeast on M11, take the junction 16 Rathnew/Wicklow exit. Drive straight through Rathnew Village until you reach the traffic lights on Broomhall Hill. Turn right at the traffic lights and continue straight up the hill. At the top of the hill, take a left, and continues straight on the main road past the roundabout. The Friary will be on your right directly opposite Colaiste Cill Mhantain secondary school. Drive into the estate and take the immediate right turn to arrive at no. 3.