31, Brittas Bay Park, Co. Wicklow,A67 RD29
€340,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Detached Holiday home with lovely gardens
- Fabulous large decked area
- South/west facing aspect
- Minutes walk from Brittas Bay beach
- Electric storage heating
- Garden shed with electricity and ample storage space
- Solid fuel stove
- On site management company and care taker
- Tennis courts and playing pitches
This wonderful holiday home has everything you could desire when buying a home away from home. Combining comfort and style, the accommodation comprises an open plan living/dining room, fully fitted kitchen, bathroom and two double bedrooms (1 ensuite) on the ground floor. Upstairs there are two further attic rooms and guest WC which are currently used as additional storage space.
The bright and spacious living areas are beautifully decorated and open directly to the expansive wraparound south/west facing deck and gardens, offering the sort of private outside space rarely found within a holiday home development.
Brittas Bay Park is a prestigious development on a 32 acre site just a short stroll from the renowned "Brittas Bay" beach. There are three on-site tennis courts, football pitch, games rooms, a full time care taker and electric entrance gates.
- Living Room
- A bright, spacious open plan living area with sliding doors leading onto the patio and the large, beautiful, south/west facing garden, perfect for those summer evenings and barbeques. A wood burning stove also makes this room cosy and inviting when the sun goes down.
- Fully fitted kitchen with an fine array of floor and eye level units with tiled back splash.
- Spacious hallway with access to the bedrooms and family bathroom, located on the right is the lobby area that boasts ample built in understairs storage, the stairs leads to the attic rooms and guest WC.
- Family Bathroom
- Family bathroom with tiled flooring, bath with tiled surround and an electric shower overhead, WC and WHB.
- Bedroom 1
- Beautifully bright master bedroom with polished timber floors and built in wardrobes, this room is further enhanced with lovely views of the garden. En-suite shower off...
- Bedroom 2
- Double bedroom with polished timber floors and built in wardrobes.
- With tiled flooring, WC and WHB, tiled shower unit with an electric shower.
- Upstairs Landing area
- Landing area with two attic rooms and guest WC.
- Attic room 1
- With ample storage space for a number of uses, this room is complete with eves storage and Laminate flooring.
- Attic room 2
- With ample storage space and laminate flooring.
Energy Performance Indicator: 231.21
A67 RD92 Continue on M11 to Wicklow, Continue straight onto N11, Follow M11 to R773. Exit from M11, Continue onto M11 (signs for Loch Garman/Wexford/Ros Láir/Rosslare), Keep right to stay on M11, Take the exit toward R773, Continue on R773. Drive to Brittas Bay Park, At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto R773, Turn right onto Brittas Bay Park, Turn right to stay on Brittas Bay Park, Destination will be on the left.