29, Brittas Bay Village, Brittas Bay, County Wicklow, A67 NY66
€200,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- The pretty blue door opens to a bright hallway, with access to the downstairs bedroom and the main bathroom.
- Well equipped family bathroom with tiled floor, part tiled walls, wc, whb and bath with shower above.
- Bedroom 1
- Very large double bedroom with garden views to the rear. Fitted wardrobes and timber flooring.
- Living Room
- Beautiful, open plan living room with vaulted ceiling and wonderful solid fuel stove. With decor ideally suited to a home so close to the beach, this is a very bright room, with bleached timber flooring and a fresh blue and white colour scheme. Painted staircase leads to the upper level and the rooms opens to the dining area, and kitchen beyond.
- Kitchen / Diner
- With ample space for family living, there is room for a large dining tabel and direct access to the south facing garden. The units provide excellent storage and space for all appliaces. Garden views both front and rear and
- Bedroom 2
- Wonderful double bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Large enough to accommodate both bunk beds and a further bed - perfect for all the visitors!
- Bedroom 3 (Master)
- This lovely master bedroom benefits from sea views and is beautifully decorated. With fitted storage and a shower room ensuite, this is a large bright room, with lovely garden views.
Energy Performance Indicator: 199.51
Travelling south on the M11 take the slip road for Brittas Bay passing Jack Whites of your right and follow the road for approx 2.5km and Brittas Bay Village is on your right.