Ballymanus Lodge, Chapel Lane, Glenealy, Co Wicklow, A67 DW92
€445,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Three bedroomed detached bungalow approx 130sqm
- Detached garage currently used as Utility space
- Mains water & Bio Cycle unit
- Large private garden approx 3/4 acre
The accommodation extends to approx 130 sq.m. and comprises three generous bedrooms, two bathrooms, living room, large family kitchen and sunroom. There is also a floored attic space and garage/storage sheds to the rear of the property.
Set on pretty gardens of approx 3/4 acre, Ballymanus Lodge is bordered by Carrick Woods, Coillte owned lands to the rear and paddocks to the front making it a real haven of peace away from the hustle and bustle of town life.
Carrick Mountain is very popular with mountain bike enthusiasts and walkers.
The Village of Glenealy is a short stroll away with local primary school, pub and convenience store, while the larger town of Wicklow is just 15 mins drive.
Viewing is essential to fully appreciate this wonderful family home.
- Entrance Hall
- 2.48m x 1.84m (8'2" x 6'0")
- Solid oak floor and alarm panel
- Living Room
- 4.45m x 4.01m (14'7" x 13'2")
- Solid oak floor and open fireplace with stove
- 8.14m x 3.18m (26'8" x 10'5")
- Spacious bright country style kitchen with cream units, Belfast sink, splash back tiling, Rangemaster electric oven with attractive over mantle, marble counters, recessed spot lights and antique radiators and patio door to rear garden
- 3.93m x 3.45m (12'11" x 11'4")
- Opening off the kitchen this very versatile space has recessed spotlights and double doors leading to the gardens
- Master Bedroom
- 4.42m x 3.34m (14'6" x 10'11")
- Generous master bedroom with feature stone wall and solid timber floor throughout
- Dressing Room / Ensuite
- 4.41m x 3.10m (14'6" x 10'2")
- Lovely dressing room with extensive custom made hanging and shelf space and door to ensuite bathroom with corner power shower, wc, pedestal wash hand basin and free standing bath
- Bedroom 2
- 3.92m x 3.91m (12'10" x 12'10")
- Large double bedroom overlooking rear garden with a solid timber floor
- Bedroom 3
- 3.50m x 2.59m (11'6" x 8'6")
- Bright bedroom overlooking rear garden with built in wardrobe and shelves
- 2.73m x 2.33m (8'11" x 7'8")
- With roll top free standing bath and telephone hand held shower, wc, pedestal wash hand basin and double hotpress
Energy Performance Indicator: 214.89
Travelling into the Village of Glenealy on the R752 take a right turn and then the first left onto Chapel Lane. Continue on this lane until the last house which is Ballymanus Lodge identifiable by our for sale board.