48, Emyvale, Arklow, Co. Wicklow, Y14 TW59
€225,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
The property is located in a convenient residential area of the town and is only a short walk to the town centre, main street shops, and all of Arklow towns' facilities and amenities.
This well-presented interior comprises of an entrance hall, kitchen/dining area, living room, wc, family bathroom, garden and 3 bedrooms spaciously located on the first floor. Bedrooms all boast quality carpets, built in wardrobes, an en-suite bathroom for the master bedroom.
Features include fitted kitchen with cooker, hob and extractor hood, double glazed windows and doors, excellent floor coverings & tiling through-out the ground floor and low maintenance quiet rear garden.
This is an ideal purchase for first time buyers, investors or someone looking for a convenient location with all the comforts of modern living. In excellent condition throughout, the property has been very well cared for and beautifully maintained by its current owners, allowing the lucky purchaser to just move in, with nothing needed to the property.
Viewing is essential and by appointment only.
- Entrance Hall
- Large and inviting entrance with tiled flooring, window to front and access to kitchen / dining room, living room and stairway off to first floor.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 5.91m x 3.75m (19'5" x 12'4")
- Tiled kitchen with built in hight and low units, sink and plenty of storage. Dishwasher / washing machine. Door to garden. The shaker style kitchen boasts integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher, integrated oven and microwave with patio door leading out to a landscaped garden.
- Living Room
- 6.43m x 5.71m (21'1" x 18'9")
- Large living area with laminate flooring built in fireplace.Open fireplace with granite stone. Access to the rear garden
- Downstairs W/C
- 1.92m x 1.85m (6'4" x 6'1")
- Located near the entrance, this is a spacious WC with WHB.
- 5.58m x 3.99m (18'4" x 13'1")
- View to back. Timber floor parquet. In-built storage.
- 5.17m x 4.68m (17' x 15'4")
- View to front. Timber floor parquet.
- 3.90m x 3.80m (12'10" x 12'6")
- 2 windows, 2 expositions. Timber floor.
- 2.60m x 0.29m (8'6" x 0'11")
- Ceramic tile flooring, w/c, wash hand basin and shower with shower head.
Energy Performance Indicator: 128.86
Eircode is Y14 TW59 Take exit 20 off the M11 toward Arklow Town and continue straight through the town passing Bridgewater Shopping Centre and over the bridge. At the T junction, turn right and continue straight through the town. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Coolgreany Road. Travel for approx 1km until you reach a crossroad and take a right down the Johnstown Road hill. Emyvale development is 0.4km down the road on the right just before the M11 bypass.