22, Glenview Road, Wicklow Town, Co. Wicklow, A67 Y521
€199,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Two bed mid terrace with off road parking 88.9 sqm
- Extended kitchen to rear
- Garden with block shed
- OFCH & Mains services
The accommodation offers a living room, extended kitchen cum dining room, conservatory, downstairs shower room, two bedrooms with one ensuite and off road parking.
The property has been well maintained with OFCH, double glazing, Oak kitchen and two modern bathrooms ..... leaving very little for new owners to do.
The rear garden enjoys a sunny west facing aspect with block garden shed.
Glenview Road is ideally positioned just a few mins walk from local shops, primary schools and the town centre.
- Entrance Hall
- Stairs to first floor and door to living room
- Living Room
- 4.52m x 3.15m (14'10" x 10'4")
- Lino floor, built in shelving and stone fireplace with stove front and centre rose
- Kitchen / Dining room
- 7.00m x 3.46m (23' x 11'4")
- Extended kitchen to provide a bright functional space with fitted oak high and low units, integrated oven and sink unit.
- 4.70m x 3.93m (15'5" x 12'11")
- Bright versatile space
- Downstairs shower room
- 2.38m x 2.34m (7'10" x 7'8")
- Fully tiled with walk in shower unit, wc and pedestal wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.01m x 2.91m (9'11" x 9'7")
- Rear facing with solid timber floor
- 2.09m x 1.19m (6'10" x 3'11")
- Tiled ensuite with shower, wc and pedestal wash hand basin
- Bedroom 2
- 4.24m x 3.31m (13'11" x 10'10")
- Front facing double room with solid timber floor and mirrored sliderobes
Energy Performance Indicator: 348.76 kWh/m²/yr
Travelling South through Wicklow Town take a right turn at Hopkins (Toymaster) store. Proceed up the hill and across the intersection and follow road around to left. Take a right up Convent Hill and then take the 2nd right into Glenview Road opposite Coras Shop. The property is on the left hand side.