2, \\, Graham's Court, Wickow Town, County Wicklow, A67 H923
€325,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- Beautifully bright kitchen/ dining room
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Close to local amenities
- Short distance to motorway
- Gas Fire Central Heating
The property in brief comprises; entrance hallway, guest WC, a spacious light filled living room, open-plan design kitchen/dining area and utility room. The first floor includes three bedrooms with master en-suite and the main family bathroom. Outside, the sunny rear garden is very private and low maintenance, with a decked patio that leads to the gravelled lawn with a Barna style garden shed situated at the rear.
The location is superb, Within minutes to Wicklow town, the finest schools - both primary and secondary. Many sporting activities such as, Rugby, Tennis, Swimming, Sailing and Soccer can all be enjoyed locally. Wicklow town offers a host of fine restaurants, bars and coffee shops. Viewing is an absolute must to appreciate all this fine family home has to offer!!
- Entrance Hall
- Guest W.C. and Under stair Storage Press, Quality Laminate Flooring, Alarm and Phone Ports.
- Guest W.C.
- W.C. and W.H.B and Tiled Flooring
- Living Room
- 4.95m x 3.16m (16'3" x 10'4")
- Front facing, Laminate flooring, Feature fireplace with Gash Fire inset and Granite Hearth, Built in Shelving. Double doors leading to Family room/kitchen
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 6.02m x 5.15m (19'9" x 16'11")
- Utility Room (door to side entrance, Washing Machine and Dryer) Open Plan Design - Kitchen and Dining area in extension. Tiled Flooring. The lounge/family area has a built in shelving unit with TV and Storage Presses.; Stylish Kitchen (Cream) with floor and eye level units, built in oven and electric hob, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Patio area leaks to the rear garden.
- Carpet on Stairs and landing area and 3 bedrooms. Landing with Hot Press and Access to Attic.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.18m x 3.06m (13'9" x 10'0")
- Rear Facing Master Bedroom with carpeting, floor to ceiling built in wardroes, ensuite off.
- 1.92m x 1.34m (6'4" x 4'5")
- Fully Tiled, W.C. and W.H.B. Shower Unite with Mira Elle electric shower.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.81m x 2.56m (15'9" x 8'5")
- Front facing double bedroom with carpet, floor to ceiling built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.71m x 2.43m (8'11" x 8')
- Carpet, built in wardrobes, front facing.
- 2.71m x 2.43m (8'11" x 8')
- Fully tiled, W.C. and W.H.B. with vanity unity, Bath with telephone shower over head, Fitted feature mirror on wall and attractive mosaic tiled bath front.
Energy Performance Indicator: 181.54
Eircode: A67 H923 Alternatively: Traveling from Dublin south on the N11 take the exit for Rathnew, Rathdrum and Wicklow Town. Continue towards Wicklow Town. Once in Wicklow Town, continue on straight past Tesco on your left until you come to the Grand Hotel. At the traffic lights at the Grand Hotel turn right on to Marlton Road. Continue on straight until you come to a roundabout at the top of the road. At the roundabout turn left and continue on taking the second left turn on to Ballynerrin road and then the next left in to development of Grahams Court.