32, Marlton Demesne, Wicklow Town, County Wicklow, A67 V560
€495,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Spacious detached family home
- Excellent Family friendly location within a quiet cul de sac location
- Walking distance to Wicklow town, schools and all leisure facilities
- Large extension to the rear
- Four double bedrooms
- Beautifully decorated throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Entrance Hall
- Inviting entrance hallway with solid timber floors, phone and alarm points, stairs, with large under stair storage leads to the first floor landing.
- Living Room
- 9.58m x 3.97m (31'5" x 13'0")
- Spacious reception room with solid timber flooring, feature fireplace with open fire and granite hearth, beautiful bay style window overlooking the landscaped front lawn. this room boasts attractive radiator covers and wall lights, access to the rear garden via sliding doors.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 7.28m x 2.00m (23'11" x 6'7")
- Stunning bright and spacious open plan design kitchen and dining area, the kitchen is complete with a fine selection of floor and eye level units with integrated appliances, tiled flooring and recessed lighting, the dining area boasts French doors that lead out to the sunny rear garden.
- Utility Room
- 2.83m x 2.54m (9'3" x 8'4")
- Spacious utility room with floor and eye level units, this room is plumbed for a washing machine and dryer, outside access and shower room off.
- Shower room
- 2.83m x 1.14m (9'3" x 3'9")
- Fully tiled shower room with WC and WHB, tiled shower unit with a new Mira sport electric shower.
- Family Room
- 5.74m x 2.83m (18'10" x 9'3")
- Front facing family room that was originally the garage but was converted from plans, this excellent room boasts solid timber flooring, built in shelving unit and TV point.
- Living Room
- 3.97m x 3.48m (13'0" x 11'5")
- Beautiful reception room with a feature open fireplace, solid timber flooring and double doors accessing the dining area.
- Spacious attractive landing area including hot press, attic access and bedrooms off.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.54m x 3.58m (14'11" x 11'9")
- Beautifully decorated master bedroom with a neutral colour carpet. en-suite bathroom off.
- Shower unit with tiled surround and a Triton T90 electric shower, WC and WHB.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.48m x 3.25m (11'5" x 10'8")
- Front facing double bedroom with floor to ceiling built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.18m x 3.48m (13'9" x 11'5")
- Rear facing double bedroom with floor to ceiling built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.97m x 3.93m (13'0" x 12'11")
- Rear facing double bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- Family Bathroom
- 3.70m x 2.53m (12'2" x 8'4")
- Very spacious family bathroom with WC and WHB, bath with tiled surround and a separate shower unit with a power shower.
Energy Performance Indicator: 216.28
when you enter Wicklow Town take the first right after the Grand Hotel on to the Marlton Road and continue straight, taking the turn to the right just after the pedestrian crossing. On entering the development take the first right into Marlton Demesne and then a second right. Continue to the end of the road and number 32 is at the end of the cul de sac.