11, Monkton Row, Wicklow,A67 H921
€235,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Living Room
- With solid oak flooring and a lovely open fireplace, this bright reception room is cosy and comfortable. A connecting door leads to the kitchen and there is under stairs storage.
- Spacious kitchen with solid timber units and tiled flooring. Window overlooking the courtyard garden and ample storage space.
- Rear hall and utility
- Passageway leads from the kitchen and provides access to the patio. From here, there is a spacious utility room with plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer and also fitted with wc and whb.
- Bedroom 1
- Very large double bedroom with views to the front. Timber flooring and fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2
- Double bedroom with a view towards the harbour. Timber flooring and fitted wardrobes.
- With timber flooring, bath, wc and whb. Also fitted with Triton electric shower.
Energy Performance Indicator: 484.35
Heading southeast on the M11, take the Rathnew exit at junction 16. Drive through Rathnew village until you reach the second set of traffic lights. Take a left at these traffic lights and drive down along the port road. Take a right to cross the bridge at The Bridge Tavern, and then turn left. Continue straight then turn right up the hill, and then left. Take the next right and property will be on the left side of the road.