75, Mountain View, Wicklow Town, County Wicklow, A67 YD88
€195,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Excellent starter home
- Three bed semi approx 78 sqm
- Low maintenance rear garden with sea and coastal views
- OFCH and Mains services
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, open plan living cum dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
To the rear is a fully enclosed, decked garden which is ideal for young children to play and gorgeous sea and coastal views.
Wicklow town has much to offer as it is surrounded by the sea and Wicklow Mountains and a large range of shopping facilities from the larger supermarkets to craft boutiques, banks, cafes and restaurants.
- Entrance Hall
- With under stair storage
- Living Room / Dining Room
- 7.55m x 3.13m (24'9" x 10'3")
- Spacious and bright this open plan room features a laminate floor throughout, open fireplace with a decorative surround and cast iron inset, built in storage and patio doors to the rear decking
- 3.55m x 2.15m (11'8" x 7'1")
- fully fitted maple shaker kitchen with mosaic style splash back tiling, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for a washing machine and door to rear
- With hotpress and attic access
- Bedroom 1 (Master)
- 4.39m x 3.07m (14'5" x 10'1")
- Situated to the front with timber floor, built in wardrobes and shelving
- Bedroom 2
- 2.62m x 2.54m (8'7" x 8'4")
- Overlooking the front - single bedroom
- Bedroom 3
- 3.37m x 3.06m (11'1" x 10'0")
- Overlooking the rear, double bedroom with lovely sea views
- 2.46m x 1.98m (8'1" x 6'6")
- Partially tiled bathroom with bath, triton T90 electric shower, wc and wash hand basin
Energy Performance Indicator: 339.88
Driving through Wicklow towntake a right at the Bank of Ireland and drive up the hill. At the bend take the right turn and at the fork take the right again. The estate will be the fourth up on the hill on your left. At the estate take the third left and the property will be on your left.