69, The Oaks, Keatingstown, Wicklow, Co. Wicklow, A67 XP66
€260,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- The Best Bits!
- Beautiful Sea and Countryside views
- Large green areas for children to play safely
- Close to all local amenities
- Strong community spirit
- Gas Fired central heating
- Wired for alarm
- Newly fitted Carpets
- Fully tiled En-suite
This is an ideal home for a small family or couple with three bedrooms, master ensuite, open plan kitchen/ dining room and living room. Tastefully decorated with modern tiling and a neutral colour palette there is little the new owners would want to do.
There is a communal green area to the rear perfect for children to play and ample parking to the front. Located only 3km from Wicklow Town where you will enjoy a fine a fine selection of coffee shops, restaurants, bars and other local amenities. Only minutes from both primary and secondary schools and many sporting clubs such as GAA, Tennis, Soccer and Rugby.
- Entrance Hall
- Lovely hallway with porcelain tiled flooring, guest WC and accommodation off..
- Guest WC
- With tiled flooring, WC and WHB.
- Living Room
- 5.46m x 3.16m (17'11" x 10'4")
- Bright and spacious living room with a picture bay style window, this room boasts a feature stone fireplace with provisions for a gas fire, newly fitted carpeting and double doors that open into the kitchen/dining area.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 5.39m x 3.27m (17'8" x 10'9")
- Kitchen and dining area with tiled flooring, the kitchen is complete with a fine selection of floor and eye-level units with tiled splashback, the dining area has sliding doors that lead out to the sunny patio area.
- Upstairs Landing
- Spacious landing area with hot-press, access to the attic, three bedrooms with master en-suite and family bathroom off..
- Bedroom 1
- 4.35m x 3.35m (14'3" x 11')
- Front facing master bedroom with a newly fitted carpet, this room boasts a fine array of floor to ceiling built in wardrobes and shelving unit by "Newcastle design" and en-suite shower room off...
- 1.91m x 1.42m (6'3" x 4'8")
- Fully tiled en-suite with WC and WHB, shower unit with an electric shower.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.67m x 2.41m (8'9" x 7'11")
- Rear facing double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a newly fitted carpet, this room benefits from wonderful countryside and sea views.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.67m x 2.34m (8'9" x 7'8")
- Rear facing bedroom with newly fitted carpeting and built in wardrobes.
- With tiled flooring, bath, WC and WHB.
Energy Performance Indicator: 131.94
Follow N11 and M11 to R772 in Wicklow. Take exit 17 from M11, Merge onto M11, Continue straight onto N11, Continue onto M11 (signs for Loch Garman/Wexford/Ros Láir/Rosslare), At junction 17, take the R772 exit to Wicklow/Rathdrum/Rathnew, Drive to The Oaks, At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto R772, Turn right, At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit, At the roundabout, take the 1st exit, At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit, Turn left onto The Oaks, Turn right to stay on The Oaks, Turn left to stay on The Oaks,