15, Weston Close, Hillside, Wicklow Town, A67 CV08
€465,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Large four bed detached family home
- Four reception rooms and spacioud family kitchen
- West facing rear garden with private sun trap patio
- OFCH and Mains services
15 Weston Close offers fantastic family living space with four reception rooms, large kitchen with utility, four bedrooms with master ensuite, bathroom and guest wc. The interior is decorated in neutral tones with many fine features such as Danish oak flooring, built in wardrobes and and an attractive mahongany and cast iron fireplace.
To the rear is a lovely mature west facing garden with raised lawn, sheltered patio area and side access.
This property is perfect for those seeking a home in a close-knit community in the heart of Wicklow Town with the added benefit of the Dominican secondary and the Holy Rosary primary school on your doorstep!
- Porch entrance way with ceramic tiled way
- Entrance Hall
- Danish Oak floor, understair storage, fully tiled guest wc, decorative coving and centre rose and an alarm
- Living Room
- 5.41m x 3.61m (17'9" x 11'10")
- Spacious living room with Danish oak floor, decorative coving and centre rose, attractive mahognay fireplace with ornate cast iron and tile inset, French double doors to dining room
- Dining Room
- 3.96m x 3.62m (13' x 11'11")
- Danish oak floor throughout, built in shelving and access to the conservatory
- 3.65m x 3.04m (12' x 10')
- Lovely, practical addition with a ceramic tiled floor and views and access to the garden
- 5.38m x 3.96m (17'8" x 13')
- Well proportioned kitchen with fully fitted oak units, cermaic tiled floor, integrated Bosch hob and oven, pine panelled ceiling with spotlights and door to utility
- Utility Room
- 2.99m x 1.69m (9'10" x 5'7")
- Ceramic tiled floor, extensive shelving and plumbing for washing machine and dryer.
- 4.40m x 2.99m (14'5" x 9'10")
- Versatile room with solid teak floor, built in shelving and writing desk
- Spacious landing area with attic access and hotpress
- Bedroom 1
- 2.72m x 1.93m (8'11" x 6'4")
- Single bedroom with views to the front and sea, laminate timber floor and built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 (Master)
- 4.24m x 3.08m (13'11" x 10'1")
- Large double bedroom with sea views to front, laminate floor, built in mirrored wardrobes and an ensuite
- Ceramic tiled bathroom with wc, pedestal wash hand basin and triton t90 electric shower
- Bedroom 3
- 3.96m x 3.01m (13' x 9'11")
- Rear overlooking the garden and double bedroom with mirrored sliding wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4
- 2.79m x 2.72m (9'2" x 8'11")
- Single bedroom with views to rear garden and a laminate floor
- Fully tiled bathroom with wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit, bath with Aqualisa power shower, heated towel rail and chrome bathroom accessories
Energy Performance Indicator: 251.25
Travelling South through Wicklow Town take a right turn at Hopkins (Toymaster) store. Proceed up the hill and across the intersection and at the fork in the road keep right. 15 Weston Close is on the right hand towards the end of the cul de sac.