Quercus House, Ballycullen, Ashford, County Wicklow, A67 X721
€975,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Special features and services:
- Special features:
- Spectacular country and sea views.
- Spacious Detached Property on c. 2 acres of private mature gardens.
- Lovely bright and spacious home in beautiful condition throughout and boasting loads of wonderful features including, hand crafted kitchen, wooden floors, stonework and fine size rooms.
- Large detached outbuilding with garage door, storage area and pump house.
- Ample parking space.
- Located in quiet rural area with neighbours to hand.
- Less than 10 minutes drive from Exit 15 (Ashford) off the M11 Motorway making it an easy access to Dublin.
- Oil-fired central heating.
- Sewage to septic tank on site.
- Water from well on site.
- Mains electricity.
- Telephone, broadband and satelite avaliable in the area.
This gorgeous family home sitting on c. 2 acres comes to the market in excellent condition and ready for immediate occupation. The current owners have created a beautiful home with ample space for family living both inside and out. With 4 spacious bedrooms, beautiful open kitchen/dining area and stunning living area and sun room. There is the added benefit of a large detached outbuilding with garage doors and excellent storage
The location of this spectacular countryside residence is excellently located for those who want both the secluded country feel while still being an easy reach of all conveniences for modern day living. In effect, this stunning property is only 7km from Ashford village, 10km from Wicklow town centre and convenient access to the M11 for commuting to Dublin.
The driveway immediately welcomes you to the spectacular private mature gardens which offer complete privacy and seclusion. The gardens benefit from spectacular country views and unexpected sea views can be seen from both gardens and property.
Internally, this lovely home is immaculately presented with attention to detail evident at every turn. No expense has been spared, with the open plan kitchen/dining room offering an abundance of ample space perfect for family entertainment and unique traditional hand carved kitchen curved worktop and a beautiful crescent shaped island in the kitchen. Beautiful solid fuel stove perfect for winter nights and French doors out to the gardens from the living room.
Viewings are by appointment only and in strict adherence to current health regulations.
---View & Make Offers directly on MySherryFitz.ie---
- 1.95m x 1.52m (6'5" x 5')
- Double door entrance hallway leads into the beautiful glazed entrance porch with terracotta tiled flooring, welcoming you to the stunning home.
- 5.26m x 3.67m (17'3" x 12'0")
- The hallway consists of solid oak flooring and a timber panel ceiling. With bespoke hand crafted doors with a marble staircase to the upper level.
- Kitchen/Dining room
- 5.93m x 4.35m (19'5" x 14'3")
- The stunning Elm kitchen consists of terracotta style flooring and beamed ceiling, Unique traditional hand crafted kitchen with curved worktops, a beautiful crescent shaped island with wooden curved doors and a traditional Aga cooker. The open plan dining room consists of ash flooring throughout, with an abundance of ample space perfect for family entertainment.
- Living Room
- 6.88m x 4.55m (22'7" x 14'11")
- The living room is a wonderful bright area open area with double high ceiling and native timber panels taking full advantage of the cedar windows and wrap around glazed walls with French doors out to the gardens. Another lovely addition is a solid fuel stove perfect for winter nights.
- Sun room
- 5.50m x 3.61m (18'1" x 11'10")
- A magnificent sun room with native timber window seats, with French doors opening out to glorious south facing patio with glorious country side views.
- Utility Room
- 4.00m x 2.18m (13'1" x 7'2")
- A utility room off the open plan kitchen/dining area is a perfect area for added storage and a laundry area with a sink. Complete with ash flooring and beautiful bespoke cabinets. Utility room allows easy access with doors to the gardens.
- Bedroom 1 (Master bedroom)
- 5.24m x 4.98m (17'2" x 16'4")
- The master bedroom really is a glorious room overlooking the living room and sea views. The master bedroom consists of a walk-in wardrobe, galleried seating area and eaves storage.
- 2.62m x 2.44m (8'7" x 8'0")
- A spacious en-suite off the master bedroom with w.c and walk in native timber vanity unit.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.85m x 4.43m (15'11" x 14'6")
- A spacious dual aspect double bedroom with unexpected sea views and lovely native timber ceilings.
- 2.63m x 2.21m (8'8" x 7'3")
- Bedroom 2 benefits from a lovely en-suite with a unique handcrafted sink, heated chrome towel rail and stunning deep set bath.
- 3.90m x 3.09m (12'10" x 10'2")
- The upstairs landing is accessed via spiral staircase complete with ash flooring leading onto the master bedroom and bedroom 2.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.67m x 3.43m (12'0" x 11'3")
- This spacious downstairs double bedroom with timber shutters has picturesque views to both front and side gardens.
- 2.69m x 2.21m (8'10" x 7'3")
- The downstairs bedroom benefits from an en-suite off the bedroom with w.c., electric shower and vanity sink.
- Guest W.C.
- 2.69m x 2.11m (8'10" x 6'11")
- The guest W.C. has attractive hand crafted handles and a bespoke vanity unit.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.93m x 3.12m (12'11" x 10'3")
- Lovely double bedroom complete with ash flooring and native timber ceiling.
Energy Performance Indicator: 199.16
Eircode: A67 X721 Take N11, Continue onto M11 (signs for Loch Garman/Wexford/Ros Láir/Rosslare), At junction 15, exit toward Ashford/R772, Take R772 and R763 to your destination, At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto L5067, At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto R772, At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto R764, Slight left onto R763, Turn left to stay on R763, Turn left, Destination will be on the right