41, Brooklands, Marlton Road, Wicklow Town, County Wicklow, A67 ET28
€255,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Ideal starter home
- Detached two bedroomed bungalow approx 62sqm
- Lovely landscaped garden with patio
- OFCH and mains services
The accommodation comprises two good sized bedrooms, spacious living room with open fire and modern Beech kitchen and bathroom. To the rear is a private lawned garden, sunny patio and mature planting.
Brooklands is a mature well established development within easy walking distance of Wicklow Main street and local amenities.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Lobby
- 2.57m x 1.07m (8'5" x 3'6")
- The entrance lobby is carpeted and leads through to the living room
- Living Room
- 5.72m x 3.75m (18'9" x 12'4")
- Lovely bright living room with good proportions and open fireplace with red brick surround
- 3.91m x 2.69m (12'10" x 8'10")
- Fully fitted solid Beech kitchen with plumbing for washing machine, integrated hob and oven, under counter fridge and freezer, stainless steel sink unit, attic access and door to rear garden
- Bedroom 1
- 3.61m x 2.57m (11'10" x 8'5")
- Bright double bedroom
- 2.56m x 1.77m (8'5" x 5'10")
- Ceramic tiled floors and walls, wc, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail and bath with electric shower over
- Bedroom 2 (Master)
- 3.62m x 2.95m (11'11" x 9'8")
- Lovely bright double bedroom with views to rear garden
Energy Performance Indicator: 235.6
Coming into Wicklow Town, turn right at the Grand Hotel and onto the Marlton Road, take the second turn on the left into Brooklands and follow the road up the hill until you see number 41 on the right hand side.