2, Falklands, Dunbur Park, Wicklow Town, Co. Wicklow, A67 H316
€395,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Three bedroomed detached family home approx 104 sqm excluding family room
- Large rear garden with huge potential to extend subject to planning
- Excellent location in a mature residential area
Located within the mature and well established area of Dunbur Park, Falklands is well maintained and presented throughout.
The accommodation offers three bedrooms, living room, large kitchen cum dining room, family bathroom, sunroom and garage. There is plenty of space for modern family life with yet with further potential to enhance and adapt, should you wish.
The rear garden is mature and deceptively large compared to modern standards with mature trees and patio area. With seaviews from most rooms and Wicklow Harbour & Black Castle is just a stones throw away, Falklands is bound to sell fast.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- With storage press and alarm
- Living Room
- 4.21m x 3.55m (13'10" x 11'8")
- Newly fitted double glazed window, open fireplace with tiled surround and recessed shelving
- 6.13m x 3.52m (20'1" x 11'7")
- Large kitchen cum dining room ceramic tiled floor, fully fitted Oak kitchen, splash back tiling, hotpress and door to side
- 3.39m x 3.29m (11'1" x 10'10")
- Opening from the kitchen this large sunroom has a ceramic tiled floor, access to the garden and sea views
- With sea views and attic access
- Bedroom 3 (Master)
- 4.09m x 3.49m (13'5" x 11'5")
- Overlooking the rear garden this large double bedroom features built in storage and sea views
- Bedroom 2
- 3.52m x 3.27m (11'7" x 10'9")
- Double bedroom to the front with sea views and built in storage
- Bedroom 1
- 2.77m x 2.52m (9'1" x 8'3")
- Single bedroom with sea views
- 1.92m x 1.92m (6'4" x 6'4")
- Ceramic tiled floor, bath with telephone hand held shower, wc and wash hand basin
- Family room
- 4.85m x 2.58m (15'11" x 8'6")
- Adjoining the house but not accessible from within, this versatile space would suit many uses and could easily be incorporated into the main residence
Energy Performance Indicator: 507.61
Driving through Wicklow Main Street continue past the market square and uphill passing Flannerys yellow shop on the left. Continue straight and take the second right hand turn into Dunbur Park.