9, Dunbur Terrace, Wicklow Town, Co. Wicklow, A67 E299
€175,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Three bedroomed mid terrace with rear garden
- Excellent potential to extend subject to planning
- In need of modernization and refurbishment throughout
Rarely does a property come to the market along this terrace and with so much scope to develop into a wonderful home.
The accommodation comprises three bedrooms, living room, kitchen / dining room and shower room. To the rear is a good sized yard with road frontage and excellent potential to extend subject to planning.
Less than five minutes walk to the Main street and all amenities this property is sure to be snapped up!
- Living Room
- 4.75m x 3.91m (15'7" x 12'10")
- Bright living room with original door, open fireplace with tiled surround and access to kitchen
- 4.87m x 2.21m (16' x 7'3")
- With some fitted units, stainless steel sink unit, hotpress and door to rear hall
- 2.81m x 1.59m (9'3" x 5'3")
- With wc, wash hand basin and bath.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.88m x 3.04m (16'0" x 10')
- Situated to the front with a sea view, original fireplace and was hand basin.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.34m x 2.37m (10'11" x 7'9")
- Rear with views over the garden, original fireplace and wash hand basin.Double glazed window.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.48m x 2.20m (8'2" x 7'3")
- Overlooking rear garden with double glazed window.
Energy Performance Indicator: 769.71
Travelling through Wicklow Main street passing the Gaol on your right. Continue on up Dunbur Road for approx .5km and Dunbur Terrace is on the right hand side up the steps