65, Saunders Lane, Rathnew, Co. Wicklow, A67 VY80
€260,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Three bedroom semi detached 94.5sqm
- GFCH and Mains services
Boasting an excellent position overlooking a green area and the adjoining soccer pitches, the property feels open, bright and airy.
The well proportioned accommodation comprises of living room, kitchen cum dining room, utilty, guest wc, three bedrooms with master ensuite and family bathroom.
In need of some TLC this property is priced competitively and is sure to attract plenty of interest.
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor
- Living Room
- 4.26m x 3.60m (14' x 11'10")
- Semi solid timber floor, attractive sandstone fireplace with gas inset and box bay window
- Kitchen / Dining room
- 4.50m x 3.85m (14'9" x 12'8")
- Well proportioned room with polished porcelian tiling, fitted cream high and low units, integrated hob and oven, splash back tiling and double doors to rear garden.
- Utility & Guest wc
- 2.94m x 1.53m (9'8" x 5'0")
- Tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine and guest wc.
- 3.46m x 2.11m (11'4" x 6'11")
- Hotpress and attic access
- Master Bedroom
- 3.54m x 3.12m (11'7" x 10'3")
- Overlooking the rear garden with built in wardrobes and ensuite.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.37m x 2.95m (11'1" x 9'8")
- Situated to the front, double bedroom.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.56m x 2.22m (8'5" x 7'3")
- 2.02m x 1.79m (6'8" x 5'10")
- Fully tiled with bath, electric shower, wc and a wash hand basin.
Energy Performance Indicator: 160.07 kWh/m²/yr
Driving south on the N11 take the exit for Wicklow. Drive through Rathnew straight through roundabout heading towards Wicklow. Take the next turn right at the traffic lights, continue straight through the roundabout and left at T junction. At the next roundabout take the second exit. Saunders Lane is 2nd development on right. Within the development take the third left and 65 is on the left.