6, The Park, Burkeen, Wicklow Town, A67 P78
€355,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Large green area to the front
- Excellent location (close to all schools and local amenities)
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Steel Shed with electricity and ample storage
- Cobble locked front driveway providing parking for 2 Cars
- Large Hallway
- Ceiling Coving and Recessed lighting
- Fully Alarmed
Accommodation at the ground floor comprises a large entrance hallway with guest WC, living room, open plan design kitchen/dining area and utility room. Upstairs, there is a large landing area with 4 spacious bedrooms, master bedroom ensuite and a family bathroom. A Cobbleloked driveway to the front providing off street parking for 2 cars. Side pedestrian access leads to private rear garden that boasts a beautiful garden with a large steel shed.
- Entrance Hall
- 5.37m x 2.43m (17'7" x 8')
- Spacious entrance hallway with high quality laminate flooring, built in under stair storage unit and guest WC.
- Living Room
- 4.54m x 4.26m (14'11" x 14')
- Large front facing living room with high quality laminate flooring, feature fireplace with granite heart and gas fire inset, ceiling coving and TV point. double doors open out to the kitchen and dining area.
- Guest WC
- With tiled flooring, WC and WHB.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 5.59m x 3.49m (18'4" x 11'5")
- Kitchen is complete with a fine selection of floor and eye level kitchen units with tiled back splash, tiled flooring, ceiling coving and recessed lighting. French doors open out to the rear garden. utility room off.
- Landing area
- Spacious landing area with 4 bedrooms and access to the attic.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.14m x 2.99m (13'7" x 9'10")
- Front facing master bedroom with floor to ceiling built in wardrobes. En-suite bathroom off.
- 1.90m x 1.37m (6'3" x 4'6")
- With tiled flooring, shower unit with electric shower, WC and WHB.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.69m x 2.83m (12'1" x 9'3")
- Front facing bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.28m x 2.18m (10'9" x 7'2")
- Rear facing double bedroom with build in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.28m x 3.01m (10'9" x 9'11")
- Rear facing double bedroom.
- 3.01m x 2.18m (9'11" x 7'2")
- Family bathroom complete with tiled flooring, WC and WHB, Jacuzzi bath with tiled surround.
Energy Performance Indicator: 132.43
On entering Wicklow Town, you will pass Tesco and the Gaelscoil Chill Mhantain on your left hand side. At the roundabout just after cents and at Wicklow Tennis Club take a right. follow the road up Friars Hill Keeping to the right all the way, until you come to traffic lights. go straight through the lights, to your right you will pass the secondary Colaste chill Mhaintain School and Burkeen is the next right turn after the school.