TOP 10 PREPARATION TIPS FOR PHOTOS OF YOUR HOME!February 3, 2020
- Remove all net curtains.
- Replace any bulbs / lamps that are not working.
- Dress beds in any rooms that will be photographed.
- Make sure the house is neat and clean, tidy away children’s toys.
- Have the windows cleaned, the grass cut and hedges trimmed.
- De-clutter rooms as much as possible, removing any personal items.
- Remove any items from above kitchen cupboards.
- Keep kitchen worktops clear of cleaning materials, excess utensils / appliances and take down fridge magnets and notice boards.
- Ensure there are no immovable objects blocking he house such as cars or skips.
- Coffee tables, sideboards and mantles should be kept as clear as possible.
Fresh flowers and lit fires are always a nice touch!