18, Gleann Tuarigh, Parkmountain, Youghal, Co.Cork, P36 YD25
€185,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Enclosed paved rear garden
- Large side entrance on both sides.
- Gas central heating - New Gas Boiler installed last year.
- BER C1
- Double driveway.
Offering a bright and spacious living area and generous bedroom accommodation, the property will meet the needs of any family. With three double bedrooms, master ensuite, family bathroom, guest WC, living room, fully fitted kitchen with appliances.
Access to the N25 is hassle free and the property is within walking distance of Pobalscoil na Trionoide secondary school. It is within easy reach of excellent primary schools too. For those seeking a perfect family home to settle in with the convenience of Youghal town and all its amenities on your doorstep, together with a location that sees you within 35 minutes drive of Cork City, 18 Gleann Tuarigh is worthy of your time for viewing and comes recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floorng to hall , carpet to stairs and landing
- Living Room
- 5.20m x 3.55m (17'1" x 11'8")
- Carpet flooring, open fireplace
- Kitchen/dining room
- 5.50m x 3.45m (18'1" x 11'4")
- Fully fitted kitchen, tiled flooring, tiled splash back. appliances included in sale
- Guest WC
- 1.80m x 1.50m (5'11" x 4'11")
- Tiled flooring, wash basin & wc,
- Storage closet
- Bedroom One
- 4.10m x 2.80m (13'5" x 9'2")
- Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom, carpet flooring
- Ensuite bathroom
- 2.41m x 0.81m (7'11" x 2'8")
- Electric shower, wash basin & wc, tiled flooring, tiled around shower
- Bedroom two
- 3.65m x 3.40m (12' x 11'2")
- Double bedroom, fitted wardrobe, carpet flooring
- Bedroom three
- 3.10m x 2.50m (10'2" x 8'2")
- Double room, carpet flooring
- 2.15m x 2.00m (7'1" x 6'7")
- Fully tiled bathroom, bath, wash basin & wc, shower over bath
Energy Performance Indicator: 172.91 kWh/m²/yr
Coming into Youghal from the Cork direction take the Youghal by-pass. Halfway up the by-pass take a left for Youghal. Take a left at the roundabout. Continue on this road for approx. 1 mile, pass the Industrial Park and take a left. Gleann Tuarigh is the first development on the left .